Exciting news on January 27th, 2021 the Massachusetts real estate license exam for Salesperson and Broker license will be available both at physical locations and remotely (online). The first date the remote exam is available is on January 28th.
The remote exam will be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Your computer system will need to meet all the requirements that are listed bellow.
You will need to have a webcam and microphone on at all times. The test will be proctored. You will not be able to hear the proctor unless they are directly communicating with you. The proctor will be watching you at all times. Once you start the exam you cannot leave your computer, use a cellphone, talk to anyone or look at any study materials. PSI has a short video explaining the proctor exam click here to view the video.
To schedule the Real Estate Salesperson or Broker Exam either at one of the locations or remote starting on January 27th, 2021:
Website for Massachusetts Real Estate Exam: PSIExams.com/mare.
Customer Service number for Massachusetts Real Estate exam: (855)340-3704
If you are interested in taking the test remotely you have to have a computer either a Windows or Mac OS. You cannot use iPad, iPhone, Kindle, television, console game or tablet.
To check your computer system compatibility check on https://syscheck.bridge.psiexams.com
- Operating system supported: Windows 7 and later
- Browers Settings: Browser must accept third party cookies for the duration of the exam
- Webcam/Microphone: Minimum VGA 640×640 resolution, enable built in microphone or external microphone
- Bandwidth: Minimum 400kb/s download and upload (to check your internet connection speed test)
- Hardware Requirements: 2GB RAM memory: I GB Free Disk Space, minimum 1368×768 screen resolution